Sugar Free Chocolate Mocha Cookies
With a quick prep time of just 10 minutes, you can bake up easy sugar free mocha crinkle cookies packed with chocolate and coffee flavors. They are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. This recipe will make 22 cookies. If you are on the Weight Watchers program, these are 1 point per cookie. They are the perfect snack with a cup of coffee!
- ½ cup Carbquick
- ½ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Xylitol
- ¼ cup Swerve Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Instant CBD Coffee
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Egg white from a large egg
- In a mixing bowl, add Carbquick, cocoa powder, CBD Coffee, and salt. Sift all these ingredients and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, xylitol, egg white and vanilla.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix (with a mixer) until you have a crumbly mixture.
- At this point, stop the mixer and knead with your hands into a ball of dough. If the dough is still a little dry and crumbly, add some milk or water (1 tsp at a time) to the dough and knead again.
- Take small portions of the dough and make cookie balls. Roll in xylitol if you want the outside “sugared”.
- Place the cookie balls on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes, or until the sides are slightly crispy.
- Let these cookies cool down on the cookie tray. Store them in an airtight plastic container at room temperature for up to 3 days, if they last that long!
You can make these cookies 2 ways: crinkle cookies (the way described above) or you can make them in an icebox style (e.g: form the dough into a log, chill it, then slice and bake them).
This recipe will yield about 20 cookies but that can vary, depending on how big or small you make them. I prefer to make them small and bite-sized.
You can make spicy mocha crinkle cookies by adding 1 tbsp chili powder. You can add more or less, depending on your preference.