Business Book Recommendations
If you are an entrepreneur, most likely you have a passion for self development. You continually work to learn new skills. While you don’t mind trial and error, you’re smart enough to lean into the knowledge of those who have gone before you. Same girl, same.
Just maybe, this will help us avoid the failures the authors experienced. Maybe it will inspire us and we will have fresh ideas. Just maybe, we can apply their suggestions to further our businesses to a new level with a new set of eyes.
Here’s a list of books that are recommended for those who want to do the work. Those who want to learn all the things!
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Never Lose A Customer Again by Joey Coleman
- Mindset by Carol S. Dweck
- Excellence Wins by Horst Shulze
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
- Management Mess to Leadership Success by Scott Jeffrey Miller
- The Power Principle: Influence with Honor by Blaine Lee
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Retire Inspired by Chris Hogan
- The E Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Building A StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo