This is a recipe perfect for the tired parents who need something quick and easy, yet KETO and KID friendly! This meal is VERY filling! You will end up with 8-10 servings…maybe more! The toppings round out the taste, so don’t leave them off!
- 1-2 lbs. Ground Beef, browned and drained.
- 3 Taco Seasoning- I make my own so there is ZERO sugar!
- 1 C. Water
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Toppings of your choice. Suggestions are sour cream, jalapeno’s, tomatoes, avocado, etc.
Preheat oven to 350′. Grease/spray a 9×13 pan and set aside. To your browned and drained ground beef, add your taco seasoning and 1 cup of water. Mix well. Later your seasoned beef in the 9×13 pan. In a bowl, mix the eggs, heavy whipping cream, and the garlic. Pour mixture over the ground beef. Top with the shredded cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly brown. Remove from the over and let it cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve with sour cream, jalapeno’s, tomatoes, avocado, etc. ENJOY!